Re: EDNET digest 1603Re: EDNET digest 1603

Hi,

I was just looking at your message and thought you might enjoy looking at
Bonus.com the SuperSite for Kids (www.bonus.com).  Bonus.com, which just
opened to the public this week, offers hundreds of fun and interactive
attractions for students in a protected environment on the Internet.

Kids can choose activities or "field trips" from a variety of fun
categories like:  The Lab, Natural Disasters, How it Works, It's Magic,
Brain Busters, Animal Show-Offs, Word Play, Famous Places, Fantasy Land and
many more.

Be sure to check out the different colored CyberWays (red, purple, yellow,
blue and green); each has a variety of categories for kids to choose from.

http://www.bonus.com/

We would love to hear feedback about Bonus.com from you and your students.
Feel free to e-mail me at kim@bonus.com.

Enjoy and Have Fun!!!

Kim Goeller
Appaloosa Interactive
Bonus.com the SuperSite for Kids

P.S.  If you would like a packet of Bonus.com stickers for your classroom,
please let me know.

[22 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=4285107&hilit=BRAIN+FEEDBACK> ]

Subject: persfin-digest V4 #28