Dear Missy 1/1 by Colette GodkinDear Missy (1/1) by Colette Godkin

TITLE: Dear Missy - Lost and Gone Forever Epilogue
AUTHOR: Colette Godkin
EMAIL ADDRESS: cgodkin@indigo.ie
SPOILER WARNING: Spoiler for fanfic "Lost and Gone Forever"
RATING: R
CONTENT WARNING: Romance warning - Scully and Skinner
CLASSIFICATION: VR
SUMMARY: This is a follow-up to a previously posted story "Lost and Gone
Forever" (which can be found on the Archives). In this piece, Scully
recalls recent events and considers whether or not to pursue a
newly-formed
relationship.

Disclaimer: Some of the characters in this story do not belong to me, they
belong to Chris Carter, Fox Broadcasting, and Ten-Thirteen Productions,
and
have been used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended.
merely borrowed them and promise to put them back when I've finished.

Dear Missy - Lost and Gone Forever Epilogue
by Colette Godkin
cgodkin@indigo.ie

Dana Scully pushed open the door of the room and gazed longingly at her

[226 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=1910238&hilit=BRAIN+FEEDBACK> ]

Subject: PPS: _Mind, Brain and Adaptation_ on the web + other writings of  R.
         M.