Previous Next Index Thread

No Subject

 > I have some guests coming over this weekend who have asked me to make
 > grilled pizza for them.  I have never heard of this phenomenon, but I
 > presume that, since I've made pizza for them a few times and have
 > recently boasted about my new grill, that they literally mean pizza
 > cooked on a grill (barbecue).
 Remainder Snipped:
 Get a large square pizza stone and a pizza peel. Make sure the stone will
 fit in your grill.
 Follow the directions that come with the stone regarding preheating. I
 usually heat it up in the oven and transfer it to the grill.
 Remember to use  pleanty of corn meal with the peel to help the pizza roll
 off it.
 --
 Scott J. Sipiora, Interface Designer
 SPSS Inc.