NATSC Conference (fwd)

About http://www.natsc.org
      http://natsc.formosa.org

Dear Friends,

        Following is the paper lists of the 1997 North American Taiwan Studies Conference
which will be held in UC Berkeley from May 29 to June 1.

        There will be 48 papers be presented in the conference this year, as the designer of
the web page and member of the boards, I urge you to take your time to visit the Homepage
and fill in your registration form overthere. If you are not able to access the home page.
Here after is a brief of the agendas and papers for your reference.

If you want more information about the conference, or you cannot
access the homepage, we can fax you the registration for and detail travel informations,
please send an e-mail to

natscbd@taiwanese.com

we will reply you as soon as we can.

Herming Chiueh

May 29 Thur 1:10pm - 6;15pm Checkin and register
May 29 7:30pm Reception

May 30 Friday, 1997
        8:30 am opening
        9:00 - 9:50 am Keynote speaker