Previous Next Index Thread

Re: Which football team does the Doctor support?

 In article <4r3vrn$lb0@decius.ultra.net>, Leviathan (jsheen@ultranet.com)
 says...
 >>> When has ANYBODY in this thread implied THIS?
 >> The moment that somebody mentioned the 49ers, or the Bears or any other
 >> American Football team.
 That was me.  It was a joke because (a) tons of people were whining about the
 "Americanisation" of the telefilm and (b) the 49ers are, after all, San
 Fransisco's team.  It was a Brit/American joke 'cos I was sick of seeing
 double-digit-IQ types rant and rave about Americanisation, and I regret it more
 than you could possibly know.
 --
  Christopher D. Heer:  Vice President & CoFounder of| cheer@us.oracle.com
  the William Sasso Fan Club!  Bring Pete to Visions!| The cheer-o-meter