Previous Next Index Thread

Re: Merlin have Ctrl Alt Del protection or warning?

 Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH (bsa@kf8nh.apk.net) wrote:
 : Also sprach joco <joco@pi.net> (<31D44D1E.5772@pi.net>):
 : +-----
 : | I have another question about the webexplorer in
 : | MERLIN :
 : | can you click another link when de page is
 : | not yet fully loaded or must you first stop the
 : +--->8
 : No --- or at least, not yet.  GIF89 works now, but GIF89 animations don't.
 I hope you've reported the lack of GIF89 animation support as a bug.
 (I don't have the beta, so I can't report anything.)
 --
 (< o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
 o          Spencer Lu                           techno@wam.umd.edu           o