Re: CIA, Crack & Crime - NKVD event

/* Written  9:46 AM  Apr 26, 1997 by pmorrow@pacbell.net in igc:alt.pol.org.ci */

Title says it all.
*********************

Dear Sir or Madame:
You couldn't be further from the truth.  My family fled communist
Poland in 1969 because my parents were political dissidents.  During
the 1980s I supported the Solidarity Trade Union in various
capacities.  In fact, my godfather (Jan Olszewski) was the third
post-communist Prime Minister of Poland.  I interviewed him in 1992 for
Multinational Monitor magazine.  (If you would like to see the
interview, go to http://www.essential.org, then click on the link to
the magazine, and from there do a keyword search for Olszewski).

I see very little difference in the function or the modus operandi of
the CIA or the KGB (formerly NKVD).  You certainly may disagree with
me, but I would appreciate it if you did not resort to simplistic ad
hominem attacks.

Sincerely,
Anthony Murawski

[end of message ... text also available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=4512620&hilit=CIA> ]