Fringe Ware Daily

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: US Diplomats shot dead in Karachi!!!

Article: soc.culture.pakistan.44780
First 20 lines:
 Rafe Husain x2469 (rafe.husain@smc.com) wrote:
 :   I spoke to my brother in Law and he gave me some good news out
 : of Karachi.  He said that sunni ulema are going to the shia funerals
 : and going to help the shia injured and vice versa.  In one of the
 : mosques where people were shaheed during taravi prayers the day
 : following the attack the mosque was overflowing as people wanted
 : to make a statement that they would not be intimidated out of
 : their mosques.  The people are beginning to consider some radical
 : changes..
 	I think this is the way to go..... lets bring all together and yank
 out the culprits in the public.   Yes, shai, sunnis, etc might have
 differences but, recent violence proves that it is an external enterprise
 doing the brutality.....
 	People, let us try to wear out our differnece and save Pakistan,
 ALLAH still has given us chance......its time not to be taken for granted...
 	Let us save Pakistan, with the help of ALLAH, from dipping into total
 anarchy ...
 	Ahmed
 : Raf
 : "Do not fear them, Fear Me" Holy Quran

Original from: hptemp1.cc.umr.edu --> soc.culture.pakistan.44780

Home | Main Index of Fringe Ware Daily | Thread Index of Fringe Ware Daily