Previous Next Index Thread

No Subject

 JOHN DOE #2 IDENTIFIED; BUT CAN WE GET THE FBI TO ARREST HIM?
 PART THREE
 By Mike Vanderboegh, 1ACR
 My favorite quote from Dennis Mahon, Aryan Nations Chief Puke and
 distinguished part-time citizen of Elohim City (John-Doeville, Oklahoma):
 "I hate the federal government with a perfect hatred.  If I had a nuclear
 bomb, I'd put it in a truck and drive it right up to the Capitol Building in
 Washington and blow it all up, me included...."   HARD COPY interview.
 While Unterscheissfuhrer Mahon's premature death by his own hand would not be
 particularly upsetting to me, his sincere ambition to commit mega-mass murder
 and the irradiation of his own country's soil is particularly revealing.
 Morris Dees is right about just one thing:  you cannot understand Oklahoma
 City without reading THE TURNER DIARIES.  (This is of course no endorsement
 of Dees' scholarship <or lack thereof>.  Even a stopped clock is right twice
 a day.)
 WE INTERRUPT THIS NARRATIVE FOR A JOHN DOE #2 UPDATE:
 FLASH: 27 June 1996.  Michael Brescia, aka John Doe #2, is rumored by various
 media outlets to have crossed into Canada, after having been given the slip
 by the Philadelphia FBI.  (NOTE: Yes, I meant "after having been GIVEN the
 slip.")  Whether he is still in company with Esther Millar, his strikingly
 beautiful fiancee (and winner of the 1995 Coldhearted Aryan Bitch Award) is
 not certain at this time.  I called an FBI contact of mine to report this
 rumor and asked him, "So, are you going to notify the Royal Canadian Mounted
 Police that a suspect you're NOT looking for is in their country?"
 Perhaps Dudley Do-Right can do better than the vaunted FBI.  Another question
 for the FBI: "Are you ready to arrest a certain Clinton-appointee federal
 prosecutor and charge him with obstruction of justice?"
 RETURN TO JOHN-DOEVILLE, OR:
 "WHAT'S A PRETTY GIRL LIKE YOU DOING IN PLACE LIKE THIS?"
 When we last left Michael Brescia, he had just been introduced to Elohim City
 and its antisemitic "Racist Rainbow Coalition" of residents, distinguished
 visitors, and recently deceased (Richard Snell) by Pennsylvania Aryan thug
 Mark Thomas.
 "In recent years, Thomas has emerged as one of the up and coming leaders of
 the white resistance movement.  A former organizer in Pennsylvania for the
 Invisible Empire of the Ku Klux Klan, he has been a frequent visitor on the
 rar-right circuit, showing up at the Aryan Nations gatherings in Idaho and
 delivering a eulogy for Robert Miles, the Michigan far-right leader who died
 in 1993.  In early 1995, Thomas hit the headlines after he was linked to two
 young skinheads, David and Brian Freeman, who murdered their parents in
 Salisbury township, Pennsylvania.  Thomas denied any connection to the
 Freeman brothers beyond saying that they had once visited his home.  Thomas
 had visited Elohim City a number of times before the Oklahoma City bombing,
 and has become friends with Millar.  Thomas also knew Andreas Strassmeir, the
 mysterious German......  Strassmeir, whom Thomas described in an interview
 with the VOICE as a 'nice, quiet, classically educated European,' was
 according to various reports either in charge of 'security' or conducted
 paramilitary training for members of the community.  Strassmeir is the person
 whom McVeigh allegedly tried to call at Elohim City shortly before the
 Oklahoma City bombing."  (THE VILLAGE VOICE, April 23, 1996.)
 Hmmmmm.......
 Oh, in case I haven't mentioned it, Michael Brescia is almost a dead ringer
 for the John Doe #2 sketches circulated by the FBI immediately after the
 bombing (before they got "John Doe myopia"-- "John Doe, who's that?").  A man
 matching Brescia's description has been identified by eyewitnesses located by
 the Wilburns (and known to the FBI) as having been in the company of Michael
 Fortier, Andreas Carl Strassmeir and Tim McVeigh in the Herington, KS area in
 the summer of '92 up to just before the bombing.   Some of the wilder girls
 of Herington knew him as "Mike Breezy."  (see attached Kansas City star
 article).