 alt.politics.usa.newt-gingrich,
 talk.politics.libertarian,
 talk.politics.guns,
 alt.politics.democrats.d,
 alt.politics.reform,
 talk.environment,
 alt.journalism,
 alt.news-media
 It beats me why someone needs or wants to crosspost to 33 groups at
 the same time.  Can anyone else make sense of this?
  Image how much disk space on thousands. or perhaps milliions of
 newservers around the world is being consumed for just one post.  And
 if you really want to eat up bandwidth, boy will this do it.  Maybe
 the crossposters -- if they try just a little harder -- could crash
 routers and newservers around the world by totally overloading them
 with just one post!   Wouldn't that be fun?
 And better yet  -- when you reply to a cross post, it is cross posted
 too!
 It still beats me.  I guess I am not that desperate for attention, and
 I think others have a right to some Internet resources too.  Some
 posters here don't agree.
 Mary Dwyer Wolfe
 ssaw2@mindspring.com
 http://www.mindspring.com/~ssaw/mdwolfe.htm
 Unsolicited "junk e-mail" not accepted.
 Only reply if you are "on topic" for my post.