ZGram -- "What we say - and what we do not say"ZGram - June 5, 1997 - "What we say - and what we do not say"

Copyright (c) 1997 - Ingrid A. Rimland

June 5, 1997

Good Morning from the Zundelsite:

As I am sure you do, I find myself repeating over and over again what we
say and what we do not say.  Blessedly, somebody by the name of Bruce Hagen
(pseudonym?) has summarized a neat and concise PRECIS OF HOLOCAUST
REVISIONISM.

Since it came to me via e-mail from a newsgroup, I assume that it is in the
public domain.  Unless I soon hear from Bruce - or someone who knows Bruce
so I can trace the copyright - I will make it into a flyer in multiples of
100 which you may have in exchange for a donation (to offset costs) on
behalf of the Zundelsite efforts, it being information outreach.

If you are interested in spreading light instead of heat, just kindly let
me know.

Here goes:

Observers of the debate about the Holocaust may come away with some
grotesque misimpressions about Holocaust Revisionism from the postings that
appear on the Internet, pro and con. Here is what Holocaust Revisionism is
and is not:

1 - Revisionists object to the terminology "THE Holocaust," which by
implication suggests it was unique, monumental, over-arching, perhaps even
the central historical event of our century if not epoch. In fact there
have been many holocausts over the centuries, a good portion of them in our
own Twentieth century. The Jewish Holocaust is merely one of them.

>From the point of view of the world as a whole it is far from the greatest
or most terrible, Hollywood to the contrary notwithstanding. A marked
improvement in both accuracy and objectivity can be achieved if the term

[143 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go.py?choice=message&table=06_1997&mid=1031731&hilit=CONSPIRACY+MEDIA> ]

Subject: The Konformist: 3 June, 1997 Part II