Ever Play 20 Questions?

I apologize for the length of this post.  The "20 Questions" by Dave
Kuehne leads nicely into the self-executing, compressed file which
contains the Appeal Brief filed by McVeigh's attorney with the 10th
Circuit, requesting a delay.  This should dispel any doubt that
McVeigh's attorney let the court know about what he obviously felt to be
a conspiracy.  The judge in the case refused to let any of this into the
trial. The copy of the appeal brief is apparently posted somewhere on
the Internet in 18 sections.  Attorney Larry Becraft pieced it together
and sent it to me, and I to you.  Distribute far and wide.

HT

THIRTY QUESTIONS ON OKLAHOMA CITY.... Do we really want to know the
answers?

(Note: Asking questions like this could be hazardous to your health.)