Re: Who Rules America? (The Jewish Control of the Media

In article <mcculloch-2704971719150001@newshost.cc.utexas.edu>,
  mcculloch@mail.utexas.edu (Jim McCulloch) wrote:

> In article <33631996.6504352@news.pnet.net>, nationalist@juno.com
> (Michael) wrote:
>
> (deletia)
>
> > Now answer honestly the facts presented in the article "Who Rules
> > America" by Dr. William Pierce.
>
> The only facts presented by Dr. Pierce in his article demonstrate that a
> number of Jews here in the United States have prospered in the tv, movie,
> and newspaper businesses.  So what?  Dr. Pierce FAILS to demonstrate that
> (a) such Jews can successfully brainwash the rest of the country, or (b)
> that they would want to do so.

I can be civil to people who are at least making an effort to
understand when trying to find the truth. You are dishonest ala
Nizkor.

A NUMBER OF JEWS?  That's like saying a patient has 'a number' of
cancer cells which does not prove that the patient actually has
cancer!

By your sophomoric reasoning (a)if someone pointed a gun to your head
no one could DEMONSTRATE that they could successfully blow your brains
out,  (b) or that they would want to do so.

> The latter unproved assumption is more interesting, and more revealing of
> the general moral swinishness of Doktor Pierce, than the former, so I will
> take a moment to explore it's profound illogic and bigotry.

You are not capable of identifying logic.

[101 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=4945718&hilit=CONSPIRACY+MEDIA> ]

Subject: THE REAL FAQ: Part 6 (Conclusion): Motives Behind the Assassination