Previous Next Index Thread

VR Theatre update

Our December VR/Theatre production of WINGS came off even better than we
had hoped.  Special thanks go out to Virtual i-O for helping us outfit the
audience with HMDs.

You can get some info on the production and see a few photos on our web
site: http://www.ukans.edu/~mreaney

IT also appears that our production of THE ADDING MACHINE has inspired
imitators. A group from Worcester Polytechnic has recently produced a
VR/Theatre version of ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST.  You can see more
on that on their web site:  http://www.wpi.edu/~dodo/

We have tentatively scheduled a VR production for our next season.  MOst
likely TESLA ELECTRIC by David Fraser.  Stay tuned.....

Mark Reaney

     Mark Reaney, i.e.VR         http://www.ukans.edu/~mreaney
Institute for the Exploration
   of Virtual Realities              ()    ___   \\  //|| \\
 Dept. of Theatre & Film             ||   //_\\   \\// || //
     Univ. of Kansas                 ||() \\__ ()  \/  || \\
mreaney@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu