#i am a stage 6 student of architecture in the uk. i am trying to develop
#a vrml 2.0 model which interacts not only on the avatqar level but also
#between objects. has anybody had any experience in developing javascript
#which can detect such collisions. any help would br greatly appreciated.
#thanks
#culver epps.
#http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/culver
#(there are some stills @ this site, but my server does not support vrml
#2.0 mime type yet? getting them to work on it)
#

I personally don't know very much javascript.

I can give you a reference to a graphics books that handles collision
detection

Computer Graphics Principles and Practise, Foley, Van Dam
Addison Wesley

Good luck.

--
Strider   http://www.sfu.ca/~michaec    Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, B.C.
"How many wilderness areas do you need? How many Brahms symphonies do