Previous Next Index Thread

Re: Virtus Walkthrough problem

Hi Mario,

>I'm a new VRML fan and I was trying virtus Walkthrough for a modeling of
>a VRML world but it didn't work! I saved the file as .wrl but Live 3d is
>not able to read it!
>You will understand my desperation for seen this world to work!!!

I was having similar problems and finding that textures just weren't
exporting properly under WT 2.5.2. I've just upgraded to 2.6 and have
found a great improvement - although I'm still not convinced about the
lighting. Virtus have got the Mac upgrade patch on-line - the Windows one
is on CD.

Richard

Richard Harris                                    richardh@tdv.com
Chief Technology Officer                     tel: +44 171 543 1700

The Digital Village                          fax: +44 171 543 1701

PGP Fingerprint: C2 0A 72 E9 DE A4 E0 FD 0B 4F A5 CB 2B FD 27 46

*** Please send administrative requests to <majordomo@sdsc.edu> ***