Previous Next Index Thread

Inclinated and animated orbits in VRML 1.0

To anyone that want to help me:

Can you write me an example like the sun-earth-moon.
The earth turning around the sun in a bit inclinated orbit, and the
moon turning  around the earth (i can not get this... for me the moon
turns around the sun) in  a inclinated orbit too...

For example like this...

----
    Ö--------
------------ SUN ----------     <- principal plane
             Here
                 -------         /
                        Ö       /
                         -------- <- Here the earth
                              /     turning around Sun
Moon inclinated    ---->     /          orbit inclinated
45 degrees respect to                 10 degrees
   earth plane

Would you do that ??? very SIMPLE !!! simple spheres or cubes !!! it
doesnt
matter... what I want to learn is to do

1) inclinated orbits with animation
2) bodies turning around a body that turns around another one (like
sun-earth-moon)

PLEASE !!!!!!!

THANK u in advance

ALL WHAT I CAN DO IT FOR YOU ASK ME !!!!

Naiad
*** Please send administrative requests to <majordomo@sdsc.edu> ***