Re: CfP ECAI-98 WS on AI/Alife and Entertainment

Dear Frank,

Please, if you circulate to a long list use Bcc: (blind copy), not To:
so that the whole world doesn't discover our email addresses and then
start bombarding us with unwanted email announcements.

I received your message via the cognition_affect email list
even though you don't seem to be a member.

I am using Bcc to copy this to the original recipients of your list (a)
to demonstrate the effect and (b) also in the hope of persuading others
NOT to use the unpleasant practice of propagating email addresses
visibly.

We are already bombarded with bulk unsolicited commercial email adverts
which are causing a great deail of trouble.

Thanks.
Aaron
*** Please send administrative requests to <majordomo@sdsc.edu> ***