I want to be able to manipulate a VRML world using JAVA.

I want to be able to manipulate a VRML world using JAVA.

I have JDK1.1 and a VRML plugin to a Netscape 4.03 that's java enabled.

Because JDK1.1 does not include the vrml nodes where I can I obtain them.

Thank you,

Jayfus

*** Please send administrative requests to <majordomo@sdsc.edu> ***