VRML 2.0 TouchSensor eventOuts and Java1.1 ...

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has been able to receive a "hitPoint_changed"
eventOut from a scene using Java.
I have created an Elevation Grid and want to receive the
hitPoint_changed(xyz coords) eventOut from TouchSensor as I move the
cursor over the ElevationGrid.  This is for tracking purposes to know
where  I am within the ElevationGrid.  I am also using CosmoPlayer
classes for Java and scripting.
If anyone has done this, I would appreciate the assistance.  As of now I
receive 000 coords back as I move the cursor.

-Duane
dthomas@spacey.net

*** Please send administrative requests to <majordomo@sdsc.edu> ***