Question: url change in ImageTexture node

Question: url change in ImageTexture node
I am looking for some help. I am trying to accomplish this result.

An example:
There is a vrml V2.0 scene with a texture mapped object, a box.
I want to be able to use a touch sensor on the box, when the box is
clicked on I want the texture map to change. By repeatedly clicking on
the box cycle through say 10 or so possible texture maps. With each
click on the box replacing the current texture on it and rendering the
next texture map in the list of 10. After reaching the end of the list
it automatically repeats.

Quote from the VRML 2.0 Source book (second edition)
Page 308 second paragraph
	"The URL list can be changed by sending a value to the implied set_url
eventIn of the url exposed field. When a value is received by this
input, the field value is changed, and the new value is output using the
implied url_changed eventOut of the exposed field."

But then there is no example.

I have been trying to figure out how to write a route from a touch
sensor to
the url field of an ImageTexture node. But I can't figure out how this
works
because of the different data types.
I do not know java yet, Do I need a script?

I have been working on this for more than two weeks. If someone would
let me
know how this works. It would be much appreciated.

Kevin Knowles
Please contact me at pyrate@gte.net
*** Please send administrative requests to <majordomo@sdsc.edu> ***