April 19 - Washington, DC (fwd)

NEWS IN THE MAKING
       Our dear old Air Force propaganda expert Col. Weaver, author of the
Air Forces latest coverstory report on Roswell will be speaking in Washington
at a skeptics group on April 19.
       I expect this may be used to insert more propaganda into the press
through the Washington AP which has trashed ORTK and the UFO scene in
general.  I talked to Kevin Randle yesterday and he has been kind enough to
post a list of questions for Col. Weaver at UFOupdates.  Hopefully some of
the ORTK folks will be able to present these questions to Col. Weaver and the
press at this meeting.