Congressional Briefing on CETICSETI DC Briefing Report

REPORT ON THE CSETI DC BRIEFINGS:  APRIL 7-11, 1997
copyright 1997 Steven M. Greer M.D.

Background:

CSETI founded Project Starlight over three and a half years ago as an
initiative to identify the best scientific evidence related to UFOs and
Extraterrestrial Intelligence. Of particular importance is the
identification of bona-fide military, intelligence, government contractor
and other government agency employees with direct, first-hand knowledge of
the UFO/ET subject.

The goal of the CSETI Project Starlight initiative is to present the best
available evidence and witness testimony in a manner which would constitute
a definitive disclosure regarding the reality of the UFO/ET subject. This
is to be done in a scientific, non-sensational and hopeful manner,
assiduously avoiding an alarmist tone or emphasis.

Since 1993, Dr. Steven Greer, CSETI Director, and other CSETI
Project Starlight team members, have provided preliminary briefings for
White House staff, a sitting Director of Central Intelligence, senior
military leaders, senior United Nations leadership, members of the Senate
and House of Representatives, international leaders, and leaders in foreign
governments, among
others.

It has always been our intent to effect this disclosure in cooperation with
the United States and other governments, if possible.  We are acutely aware
of the vast and profound implications of this matter and for this reason
have carefully included key government figures and offices in our

[372 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=04_1997&mid=2628776&hilit=UFO> ]

Subject: THE END OF THE LINE (fwd)