Previous Next Index Thread

=*=*=*=*@@@@ Unusual/Avante/Jazz/Indie/Rock CDs @@@@*=*=*=*=

 I have the following CD's for sale.  It's been awhile since I ran  my last
 sale, and I've got a lot of new items for sale.  Here's how I work:
 Email me to hold any CD's that you're interested in.  CD's will be shipped
 immediately on receipt of a money order or bank check, or when personal
 checks have cleared (typically 4 business days).
 I'll notify you via e-mail when I receive your check, and when I've sent
 your cd's.  All cd's are shipped well protected in cardboard or in
 a padded mailer.
 Shipping:                 Please add $1.00 for the first    CD
                                        .50 each additional  item
 All US shipping will be 1st class.
 Maximum shipping is $5.00- I'll cover anything over that.
 If you live outside of the US, please send me your location
 and we'll work out the shipping rate.
 I offer the following discounts:
 ================================
 Buy any 4 items and take 10% off the total
 Buy any 8 items and take 15% off the total.
 Buy 10 or more items and take 15% off and get shipping free.
 Please e-mail me at zampino@panix.com to inquire if records you are
 interested in are available, and to request that I hold them for you.
 Phil Zampino
          http://www.panix.com/~zampino/   <--- have a look if you're
                                                    curious who I am!
 ******************************  Unusual/Experimental
 ***************************
 Esplendor Geometrico    Mekano Turbo                  Dragnet              9.00
    * Spanish experimental and noise band
 P53                     P53                           Recommended         10.00
    Factory sealed
 ZGA                     Sub Luna Morrior              Recommended         10.00
    * Sound experimentation and interesting composition from this Russian
      using a rather cantankerous and elaborate set of homemade instruments.
 Various Artists         Dreaming Clouds               Prudence             7.00
    Christoper Dean
    Carsten Schnell
    Blonker
    Cusco
    Zinkl
    Roykey
    Jolly Kunjappu
    Joe Weineck
    Bernward Koch
    Eleven of Hearts
    Johannes Walter
    Decebel Badila
    Codera
    Adrian Marcator
    Andy Cutic
 Various Artists         First Edition - The Audion Sa Audion               7.00
    Don Slepian
    Emerald Web
    Barry Cleveland
    Synergy
    Gary Hughes
    Roger Powell
    Neil Nappe
 Various Artists         Klang-Klavier                 RecRec              10.00
    * Early RecRec compilation featuring