Previous Next Index Thread

Re: we go at each other like blank ettes

 	My interpretation of "blank ettes" was "girls who show no
 emotions". Or something like that. I took "blanket friends" to mean close
 friends, BTW. Anyone else with a take?
 	Oh, and John, you're not stupid. Try inquisitive. Higgles! ;)
 :) Erik
 Norfolk VA, USA
 "I need some voodoo on these prunes"  -- Tori Amos
 "No tears please. It's a waste of good suffering."  -- Pinhead in
 	"Hellraiser"
 "just when I thought that I'd discovered the joy of loving one so
 	completely, that lonely sinking feeling creeps up on me"
 	-- Cowboy Junkies