Re: CyberVision PPC (Was: PowerPC Amiga software hits Aminet!!)

In article <atmosh.3b6r@amiga.cistron.nl>,
Thomas Tavoly <aTmosh@amiga.cistron.nl> wrote:

>In article <337B3BD9.5316@nada.kth.se> Johan Forsberg <REMOVE_THISd92-jfo@nada.kth.se> writes:
>>
>> Nice. But it's still less that half as fast as Voodoo...
>
>And if it was twice as fast people would still complain.

Voodoo is one of them more expensive PC 3D graphics cards. Peremedia is
one of the cheapest but still giving good results in all areas including
3D, Video and 2D.

>      _ . Thomas Tavoly
> . _ // . aTmosh@amiga.cistron.nl
> . \X/    http://www.cistron.nl/~ttavoly
> ...  5.1

 |C=     C=|   For   |  Such giants are these!  Great shoulders  |CD32  /// |
 |         |Jay Miner ->   bear so many.  I stand among them.    |A500 ///  |
 |   64c   |   RIP   |               - Dave Haynie               |    ///   |
 |C=     C=| gnoel@plato.ucs.mun.ca or georgen@garfield.cs.mun.ca| \XX/A1000|
 |   CMD   |      Euripides - Never that which is shall die!     |Amiga Int.|

[end of message ... text also available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=2988954&hilit=VOODOO> ]

Subject: Cdn-Firearms-Digest Back Issue No. 758