Previous Next Index Thread

Re: Cantana

 paul@pgrave.demon.co.uk (Paul Grave) wrote:
 >On 27 Jun 1996 10:59:50 GMT, scs272@news.salford.ac.uk wrote:
 >>Pity you lost then!  Especially as the supreme penalty-taker
 >>was missing when you needed him!  Point proven.
 >There`s no point in taking Cantona just for penalties, the point is,
 >well should never have allowed ourselves to go to penalties in the
 >first place, we SHOULD have finished the Czechs off in normal time.
 >Amicalement
 But you guy couldn't do that, you know why? because Catona wasn't in
 French team.  I'm sorry, but I have to say that I couldn't stand the
 way Loko play in this match. He was really sh.t, now I can't remember
 how many time he touched or shot the ball. let's talk about Zidane,
 why he wore the number 10.  He should be shame of himself. What did he
 do in the game?  just make dirt Platini's jersey.