Previous Next Index Thread

Re: Pilot connectivity?

 No at this time you can not email from the pilot. However after owning a
 Newton and a Zaurus, both of which had that capability, but such a pain to
 do I never did (other than test that they could). I now use my pilot to
 write and read email all the time???  This is due to the ease of getting
 data data from the PC to the Pilot. I move my email into the pilot every
 morning and the ease and speed of writing on the allows me to reply to my
 mail during the day. Then when I return to to the office the mail is moved
 to my PC and mailed (a very quick and painless process). No wires to
 connect, no battery draining modems etc. Just one button to push and in
 less than 30 seconds my mail is gone.  If you really need to access email
 during the day then a Newton or sone other palmtop may be your best
 solution. A laptop would be better.
 <Matthew.C.Wakeman-2906961202520001@atgw2-kip-3-1.dartmouth.edu>...
 > Just curious - is there a possibility to do email on the Pilot?
 Directly