Previous Next Index Thread

Re: MT:"Hercules..."

 ana@athena.csdco.com (ANA) wrote:
 >              Transcript No. 971
 >              June 24, 1996
 >
 >                  HERCULES, ANCIENT STRONG MAN, ON COINS
 >                           by Kerry Wetterstrom
 >>>
 >{{snip}}{{snip}}
 >>>
 >     Modern heroes like Schwarzenegger show that the strong-man is still an
 >important part of our culture today.  Is there a commemorative coin in
 >Arnold's future?  Doubtful, maybe--but not impossible!
 >
 >     Today's program was written by Kerry Wetterstrom and underwritten by
 >COINS magazine, providing its readers with the latest news on the U-S coin
 >market.  "Money Talks" is a copyrighted production of the American
 >Numismatic Association, 818 N. Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903,
 >719/632-2646, ana@money.org, http://www.money.org.

 Yeah.!!! The long wait is over... Money Talks is back... Like the
 proverbial penny...Yes, Alan, I said penny...
 A COMMEM for Arnold.??? Well, Mama Shriver got one... Why Not have one for
 the big A.???
 I've always wished to be able to eavesdrop on a conversation between
 Arnold and Uncle Teddy... It would probably be a riot...
 Skip