GRP-FACL Digest - 13 May 1997 to 14 May 1997IAF 1998 Conference Proposals Due Now!

Hello to all.  If you recall I posted a message to the listserv about the
International Association of Facilitators 1998 Annual Conference and our
Request for Proposals, for those who would like to be workshop leaders at
the conference.  There are *ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT TO GET YOUR PROPOSALS
FINISHED* and in to us to be in the running for a slot at the conference or
pre-conference.
We would really like to hear from lots of you wonderful people!!  For those
of you who may have missed the original posting I am including it in this
message.
If you are not submitting a proposal, we hope that you will contact us to
receive information about attending the conference.  You can request a
conference brochure at the e-mail address and fax number below, but not
through the website.
Thanks,
Colleen M. Bazuin, Group Process and Electronic Meeting Facilitation
South Lake Tahoe, CA
************************Original Posting Follows*************************

THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FACILITATORS WANTS YOU!

An Invitation To Collaborative Bridge Builders
The International Association of Facilitators (IAF) invites you to submit a
proposal for the January, 1998 IAF Annual Conference to be held in the San
Francisco Bay Area at The Westin Hotel, Santa Clara, California, USA, in
the heart of Silicon Valley.  We welcome proposals from the facilitator
community and from others whose skills, activities, and techniques in the
art and mastery of facilitation can help create an environment of bridge
building among all participants.

Get your Request For Proposal today from our web site:
http://hsb.baylor.edu/fuller/iaf/

International Association of Facilitators Mission

[440 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=2483660&hilit=CULTURAL+CULTURE+CULTURES+FUTURE> ]

Subject: Athens News Agency: Daily News Bulletin in English, 97-05-10