Date: Sun, 16 Dec, 1995 16:19:32 CST
From: CuD Moderators <tk0jut2@mvs.cso.niu.edu>
Subject: REMINDER - CuD is Changing Servers - RESUBS ARE NECESSARY

                   ** CuD IS CHANGING SERVERS **

In about mid-January, Cu Digest will be moving to a new server
at weber.ucsd.edu. We're following the strong consensus of
readers and requiring that, to continue to receive CuD after
mid-January, you must RE-SUBSCRIBE.

Although the move will not take place for a few weeks, you can enter
your subscribtion before then, so WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO SUB NOW.

Re-subbing is easy. Just send a message with this in the
   "Subject:" line
           SUBSCRIBE CU-DIGEST

send it to:

   cu-digest-request@weber.ucsd.edu

Issues will still be sent out from the older server for a few weeks,
so the strategy is to collect the resubs first, and then make the
transition.

If you prefer to access CuD from Usenet, use
    comp.society.cu-digest

If you prefer archives, you can use the ftp/www site at
ftp.eff.org (or www.eff.org) or the CuD archives at:
http://www.soci.niu.edu/~cudigest.

We also hope to have a mail archive set up soon as well.

You can still contact the moderators at:
        cudigest@sun.soci.niu.edu
or      tk0jut2@mvs.cso.niu.edu

Please *DO NOT* send inquiries to the server at UIUC.

Jim and Gordon