Previous Next Index Thread

CuD Announcement: Changes in SUB POLICY

                 CHANGES IN CuD SUBSCRIPTION POLICY:

Sadly, the size of the CuD mailing list has become to large to
manage manually. Therefore, after November 5, we WILL NO LONGER
ACCEPT MANUAL SUBS.
So, please DO NOT SEND sub requests to the moderators. Instead:

To SUBSCRIBE to CuD, send this message:

      sub cudigest   firstname   lastname

(where "firstname" and "lastname" is YOUR first and last name)

Send this message to:   listproc@vmd.cso.uiuc.edu

We strongly encourage readers to obtain CuD from USENET as
comp.society.cu-digest. Or, obtain it from any of the CuD web or ftp
sites (the CuD homepage is:
      http://www.soci.niu.edu/~cudigest

To UNSUB from CuD, send this message:    unsub  cudigest
to:   listproc@vmd.cso.uiuc.edu

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, but we're simply
unable to keep up with the demands.

Jim and Gordon