Previous Next Index Thread

TUBE - New Cable TV show

Sent from: cjnelson@ouray.cudenver.edu (clarkovsaturn)

Fellow Fringoid Clark ov Saturn (er, that's me) stars in a new show on
cable's ME/U (Mind Extension University) (not available on all cable systems)
this Saturday. Free ED2026 tapes to whomever can spot the copy of
FringeWare REview in the show and tell me which issue it is. :0

  o        o                 o       o          o   o           o        o
   o             o       o      o      o    o      o     o   o    o    o
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 o Clark ov Saturn: Electrode Dingus 2026 FluffBubble 2026  LD-50        o
  o COMING MARCH 23 @ 6:30 pm Eastern on Mind Extension University (ME/U)  o
 o   Saturday March 23   on CABLE TV-- ME/U  watch me make a fool of me  o
o         GEN X GERMAN--whacked fun starring Clark ov Saturn     o
  o  clark ov saturn: http://164.92.26.37/                            o
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo