Previous Next Index Thread

FINANCE - Art-related business wanted

Sent from: FastJD@aol.com ()

[ mod's note: we got this and wonder what it is... ]

ART RELATED BUSINESS WANTED

To our fellow art lovers.  I am leading an investor group that
wishes to aquire small companies (sales of US$1-5 million) conducting
business in the art industry (i.e. art materials, art handling
services, art publishing, computer graphics, etc.).

Additonal criteria: Established for 5 years and profitable, with
demonstrated market leadership and operational excellence. Depth of
management is plus.

If you are the owner of such a company, know of an owner interested
in selling their business, work for such a firm that may be for sale
or wishing to harvest a division, or would like to join this investment
group PLEASE CONTACT:

	Jesse Greenberg
	Managing Partner
	Circle Ea Holdings, LLP
	e-mail: FastJD@aol.com

ALL LEVELS OF COMMUNICATION WILL BE HELD IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.

WHERE APPLICABLE A FINDER'S FEE WILL BE PAID ON COMPLETED TRANSACTIONS.

ONLY SERIOUS SELLER'S OR PARTIES NEED RESPOND--THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.