Previous Next Index Thread

MEME - Sheep and White Power

Sent from: snowjob@actcom.co.il (Eylon Israeli)

>At 06:07 PM 3/15/96 -0800, tiffany lee brown wrote:
>>Sent from: magdalen@teleport.com (tiffany lee brown)
>>
>>please note: i have nothing to do with the effort to keep White Power Nazi
>>skinheads or anyone else from forming newsgroups or otherwise exercising
>>their right to free speech.  i firmly believe that you either believe in
>>free speech or not.  free speech for me means free speech for you, even if
>>i don't agree with you.

All this is fine if you keep it down to words. We had a situation here not
so long time ago that invloved a long period of time with right wing
propoganda against the Prime Minister including Pamphlets showing him in SS
uniform (merely cut'n'paste jobs expressing freedom of speech &
imagination), Gathering inf front of his own shouting 'Murderer' and 'Kill
him'.  Free speech in action no doubt until one day 2 months ago a guy was
convinced and took a gun and made a plan and put a bullet in his head.

We are all pro free speech if a you know of a guy who spreads vile rumors
about you and is trying to convince people to physicaly kill you - Wouldn't
you want him to shut up?
Nazis are such men.

'nuff said.  hope my reputation is in the clear now.

I hope yr reputation will hold when THEY come knocking on yr door and with
what I read here and on other places about the U.S, they surely will one
day - If you'll still be expressing yr a form of freedom of speech.

Oh, I hope you don't mind I left few of the positive statements of yrs.
Just excersising my right to free cut'n'paste ;)

snowjob@actcom.co.il
The Morpheus Equation: Start + Middle + End = Sand