Previous Next Index Thread

LIST - Mystic-L, academic discussion of mysticism

Sent from: magdalen@teleport.com (tiffany lee brown)

MYSTIC-L on listserv@uconnvm.uconn.edu

Mystic-L is a new group formed for the academic discussion of
mysticism.  Topics might include the mysticism of Paul, the Middle
English mystics, the Greek mystery religions, the writings on Jewish
mysticism of Gershom Sholem, the work of Thomas Merton, etc.  No
devotional or polemical discussions should appear on this list.  The
list has been created for the academic discussion of mysticism by
scholars of mysticism and those interested in the scholarly study of
mysticism.

To subscribe, send the following command in the body of mail:

   Subscribe MYSTIC-L Your Name

For example:  Subscribe MYSTIC-L Margery Kempe

Owner:  David A. Salomon  das93006@uconnvm.uconn.edu

DISCLAIMER: NEW-LIST announcements are edited from information
provided by the original submitter.  We do NOT verify the technical
accuracy nor any claims made in the announcements nor do we
necessarily agree with them.  We do not warranty or guarantee any
services which might be announced - use at your own risk.  For more
information send e-mail to LISTSERV@VM1.NoDak.EDU with the command
GET NEW-LIST README  in the body.  mgh