Previous Next Index Thread

NET - Twelve Days of Christmas

Sent from: mailer-daemon@anon.com (System Mail Manager)

-- <System Report> --
UNDELIVERABLE MAIL: Unknown Host("PeppermintPty@loacst.org")
UNDELIVERABLE MAIL: Bad Key

-- <Original Message Follows> --

*** TOP LEVEL: DESTROY IMMEDIATELY UPON READING ***
*** DO NOT PRINT OR SAVE. Code2.0 TableDeltaFull***

DAY 12:

TARGET OBTAINED

Launcher: http://www.candidate96.com

Password: 61X!U5

Set your browser to the launcher address above. Enter the above password in
the space provided.

Traceback: NIL // Bots: NIL // Connect: VIRGIN

Housekeeping is completed. The surgical team has been dispatched to points
north, with the exception of DR. BROWN. I am taking the additional
precaution of torching the Daisy Hill facility.

The only communication I wish to have with your people from here on in is a
single wire transfer to Geneva. Any attempt on your part to contact me will
result in your operation being burnt to the ground. Entiendes?

All The Best,
Marcie

P.S. I do not know where the DAY 10 and DAY 11 transmissions wound up, but
be assured, I have my best men on it.