NC17 In the Shadows of the Moon 22/25 by Joyce McKibbenIn the Shadows of the Moon (22/25)

TITLE: In the Shadows of the Moon   (22/25)
AUTHOR: Joyce McKibben  (mckibben@cc.memphis.edu)

DISTRIBUTION: Please post to ATXC.  Already archived.
RATING: NC-17  (graphic violence/profanity)
CLASSIFICATION: X, S, A
DISCLAIMER, SUMMARY, ETC.: See part 1
FEEDBACK: Always welcome

************

Outside Aristide's Cavern
11:00 p.m.  July 23

"Eno lass.  Take a breath."  Sallie turned and grabbed Scully's
arms with her strong bony hands.  Jock began a weaving dance in
and out around Scully's legs forcing her to stop or fall.

"Let go of me!  If he's in there like you say, we need to get to
him before Lafe can start," Scully hissed angrily, resisting the
urge to drop-kick Jock into the nearest tree.  For hours she had
followed this old woman through the darkness, always climbing
upwards until she was certain they were climbing to the top of
the world.  She was exhausted and terrified.  They had finally
reached this crack in the side of the mountain and now Sallie

[319 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=1967300&hilit=BRAIN+FEEDBACK> ]

Subject: NC17 In the Shadows of the Moon 17/25 by Joyce McKibben