Previous Next Index Thread

WAR_HELL

 RACISM...ITS A FACT THAT EXISTS BETWEEN ALL OF US.... THE OTHER DAY ON TV
 I SAW 2 PEOPLE MAD AT A KOREIN COUPLE BECAUSE THEY HAD OPENED A LIQUER
 STORE IN A BLACK NEIGHBOUR HOOD..AND THERE WERE ALREADY LIKE A MILLION
 LIQUER STORES THERE... SO..NOW...THE KOREen person is just trying to make
 some quick cash..
 RACISM:
  The fact that a wall between whites, blacks, japs, chinize, INDIANS, S.
 Americans is that the diffrence between THE RELIGION... the Cultural Gap..
 personally I am A Asian Indian and I know what people(whites) think about
 Indians when they see a Indian in a motel business.. they will think..
 "DAMN!!! My famaly has been in this country for about 15 generations and I
 still work in a Constuction Compny...and this Indian...he has been in U.S.
 for less then 10 years and now he owns/operates a motel and drives a nice
 Car... the diffrence between that is that a person must have adequet
 knowledge in his/her field and must know how to manage money.. to a
 American Person... every Friday is a BLAST...they CAN NOT hold the $200.00
 check in their pocket..they will go and play bingo, get some Jack Daniels
 and play some cards....if they are loosers they go and find a hooker and
 give her about $50.00 - so..the out come is that they have no money in
 their pocket...not in their bank( lot of people dont even have a bank
 acount) - and then they say...How could he make more money then me in less
 time - the racism Issue is here... If it wasnt for the Asian
 Indians..America...would not exist..>Columbus was not looking for
 Japan..or S. Africa..He was looking for  a way to get to Indian, China the
 other way around... that was it... the Racial gap exist in the mind.. just
 Black, white Indian, Chinize and stuff... Look at the dogs.. they dont
 give shit what breed they are..they dont give shit... Racism exist in THE
 HUMAN MIND - it will always exist...and never die.... Look at todays
 schools..I am a 15 year Old person going to high school..and I Am FORCED
 to go to A Private school..not that I want to go..but Have to . - public
 schools - well..If you live in North Carolina..YOU KNOW THE MEANING....
 The summer School I have to attent..IT SUCKS... its full of REJECTS from
 HELL - they dont even remember that they left a God Damn Comb in their
 hair... or it may be a Getto Style... who knows..and then they say stuff
 about white girls..They call them  "White Bitches" - they call them
 because the White, Well famaly oriented girls know what is right and what
 isn't - they know not to ""Hang out" with these loosers..then ofcourse
 there is goonna be a racial gap...we CANNOT live with each other if one
 cannot lern To put up the Shit of other... the Racial Gap exist because
 Blacks have been treated as ANIMALS...THE WELFARE SYSTEM..GUESS WHAT? LOT
 OF PEOPLE THINK THAT IS WAS CREATED TO KEEP THE BLACKS AS ANIMALS - THEY
 KNEW THAT BLACKS HAVE LITERACY PROBLEMS, DRUG ADICTIONS AND THEY WERE NOT
 TO GET A JOB AT ANY PLACE AND WOULD BE HOME LESS..SO..THEY CREATED A
 SYSTEM THAT WOULD KEEP THEM ON THE STREETS... THE SYSTEM KEPT THEM AS
 ANIMALS.. IT MADE THEM LAZY...I EMPLOY COPLE OF BLACKS IN MY MOTEL...THEY
 ARE NO GOOD... THEY WORK FOR ABOUT 1 MONTH..THEN THEY DO SOME SHIT THAT
 WOULD MAKE ME FIRE THEM - SO THEY ARE BACK TO WELFARE AGAIN.. I have seen
 about 1 Serious black..who is smart..and Who is not disrespectfull and not
 fucked up... They must know how to keep up the pace in the society.... in
 summer school that I atttend... 90% of them are blacks... other are about
 5% whites... 1% indian.. and all the other race.... the reason there are
 tons of blacks is that they dont give shit about them selves..they are
 fucked...If this kept up..>U.S. will be a 3rd world nation in about 50
 years.... the growing number of teenage smoker..Including my self...
 growing number of POT smokers... make it immposible to find any Black teen
 in School who has not smoked a Joint in his/her life time..... its
 fucked.... the System is fucked...   the CHILD LABOR DEPARTMENT TOLD South
 Asian countries that they will not buy any more Items made by child
 labour...well...guess what  = why dont you faggots come and feed the
 children so they do not have to work and make carpets, ornaments... why