Re: Luc Besson a comic fan?

Denise L. Voskuil (dvoskuil@mcs._NO-ADS_.com) wrote:
: On Sun, 11 May 1997 20:49:43 -0800, yyrkoon@u.washington.edu (David
: Francis Smith) wrote:
: >> Definitely, or so it would seem from who he hired to help - French
: >> comics creators Jean "Moebius" Giraud (some of whose work was in
: >> _Heavy Metal_, the animated movie as well as the comic) and Mézières
: >> were listed in the credits as designers.

: >  Huh.  I didn't notice Giraud's name.  Interesting.

: OK, now that I think about it, I'm not _positive_ it was in the
: credits (I missed much of them), but this was evidently mentioned in a
: "making of" show.

Nope, his name was indeed listed in the credits.  If anyone had any real
doubt, though, just look at the alien diva.  She was straight out of one
of his books.  Great FILM, but I can't wait for the director's cut, where
they put back all of the scenes they obviously cut out.

 --
sean

    	"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."
	J. Danforth "Skippy" Quayle,
	"Vice President"
	Desperately in need of a good speechwriter

	"You know that if this were to get out, it would seriously
	ruin my reputation as a dude."
	Anthony Michael "Farmer Ted" Hall
	"Sixteen Candles"
	Desperately in need of a career