Previous Next Index Thread

!FS:MovingSoon,NewLowerPricesHurry!

 New lower prices, but Hurry!
 Moving overseas early August, outta my current
 address July 31st. Selling personal music
 collection -- Vinyl list also available.
 All styles, all EXCELLENT condition!
 *Unless stated, CDs six dollars postpaid
 inside USA, extra outside US.  One cassette FREE
 with each CD, while supplies last.
 US Postal or Amex money orders please; US currency
 OK, but I take no responsibility for the mails.
 73361.2412@compuserve.com
 Peace!
 ------------
 *Videos/postpaid
 Six dollars-The Lost Stooges (rare comic footage; 68 minutes)
 Seven dollars-Satchmo/Louis Armstrong documentary
 Six dollars-Waynes World
 Six dollars-Pee Wees Big Adventure
 Six dollars-Breakfast at Tiffanys
 And, Free with the purchase of two videos-Jane Fondas Workout!
 ------------
 Rhino Blues Masters Promotional Photo Pack
 -- three 8x10 photo collages
 Eight dollars postpaid
 ------------
 Compact Discs -- asterisk denotes special status:
 *Mickey Hart-Mystery Box Advance Promo Copy
 *Touch of Grey -- Mighty Diamonds, Promo copy CD single
 from Fire on the Mountain,Reggae Salutes Grateful Dead -- 4 dollars
 *Rykodisc Steal This Disc Sampler Compilations, Volumes 1 and 2
 *Rykodisc Best of Both Worlds World Music Compilation; double CD 9 USD
 *Freedom of Choice/Yesterday's Newwave Hits by Today's Stars
 Beaches -- Original Film Soundtrack; features Bette Midler, my apologies!
 Breeders -- Last Splash; Pixies alumni step out!
 Bush, Kate -- The Red Shoes; theatrical Kate's latest
 Brave Combo -- It's Xmas, Man!; humorous Texans do polka/ska etc..
 Costello, Elvis -- Spike; punchy album
 Funkadelic -- Maggot Brain; acid-inspired 1971 period piece
 Greene String Quartet -- String Machine; spans classical to Guns N Roses!
 Japan Gagaku Music; traditional Japanese music style dating from 7th century
 Mannheim Steamroller -- Fresh Aire 3; Chip Davis summer/nature compositions
 Mannheim Steamroller -- Fresh Aire 7; Chips fixation on the number 7
 LL Cool J -- Walking With a Panther; funky DefJam, my fave is-Back to Cali!
 NRBQ -- Wild Weekend; Rhode Islands greatest party band
 *Ozzy Osbourne -- Tribute; live double CD honors late guitarist Randy Rhodes
 Police -- Synchronicity; chock full of hits!
 Ride -- Nowhere; space out to the Brit celebrity rave dudes
 Soul II Soul -- Vol 2, 1990 a New Decade; smooth Londoners
 Sonic Youth -- Dirty
 Sonic Youth -- Experimental Jet Set
 *Stone Free, A Tribute to Jimi Hendrix; features from Cure to Clapton
 Tin Machine -- Self-Titled; David Bowie teams with sons of Soupy Sales
 War -- Self-titled; surprisingly good 1994 comeback of funky 1970s band
 Williams, Vanessa -- The Sweetest Days; polished pop
 *Zappa, Frank -- Apostrophe/Overnight Sensation; double CD, FZs glory days
 Cassettes
 David Foster -- Self-Titled; lite jazz dude
 Genesis -- Self-Titled
 Genesis -- Invisible Touch