HUNTING Digest - 6 Jun 1997 to 7 Jun 1997 - Special issueRe: All or nothing

In article <Pine.A41.3.95.970530082611.25308A-100000@lamar.ColoState.EDU>,
Kenneth Yoder  <kyoder@lamar.ColoState.EDU> wrote:
= I just ran across this post on a archery newsgroup that expressed my
= feelings very well.  I hope Gene doesn't mind that I copied it here.
=
= From Gene Langston -
=
= "It's an axiom of battle tactics that if you defend everything, you lose
= everything.  More than an axiom, it's a lesson of history.  We have to
= chose carefully which hill we want to die on.  If we lose some battles,
= (and we have and will) we can (and we have and will) win others.  But if
= we lose the war, we lose bowhunting."

[952 lines left ... full text available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go.py?choice=message&table=06_1997&mid=1325157&hilit=ART+SATELLITE> ]

Subject: Americana - Catalogue (Colorado to Journalism)