Email messages wanted from all 50 states!

Hello!  My class is responsible for a May bulliten board and I am asking
for your help!  Since our school was recently hooked up to the Internet, we
would love to receive email messages from elementary schools in all 50
states to show other classes how far-reaching the Internet can be.  In
return, we will send you a postcard via email or snail mail.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Karen Blakeslee's Learning Disabilities students
Casimir Pulaski Elementary School
Meriden, Connecticut
casimir.pulaski@mail.meriden.k12.ct.us