FW: Staying on the listRE: Staying on the list

If you want to start a linguistic thread, what are you waiting for?
Go ahead, start it.

<laugh>  I KNEW I would get that response if I poked my head
out.  :)  As soon as my exams are over, and creative thinking
becomes a little less painful, I'll start a new thread, promise.

What kind of mailer are you using that appends all those MIME
characters: Netscape's Mozilla, Microsoft Exchange. Please do
something to redress this shortcoming as soon as possible.

Sorry; who are you addressing?  Me or Michael Coglan?

 - Sarah C.I. -

[end of message ... text also available at <url:http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/go?choice=message&table=05_1997&mid=946151&hilit=CHOMSKY> ]

Subject: Re: Kicked off list - why?