AC

Hi,
 My name is Andy Cahan, keyboardist with the Turtles since 1972, I'm hoping you will take a couple of minutes and Check out my site:
 http://home.earthlink.net/~snarfel/

 Thanking you in advance,

 Andy Cahan
 "the most famous musician you never heard of". As keyboard player for the Turtles (not to mention associate of Ringo Starr, Harry Nilsson, Eric Carmen, Jimmy Webb, Jimi Hendrix, Little Richard, Chuck Berry, The Monkeys, Seals & Croft,and many other luminaries), he's seen the up and down sides of the rock-music world since the 1960s. Mostly up for Andy, who's putting together a
 book of his memoirs and who has released a CD of his own material,
 Snarfel.
 THE CD:
 http://home.earthlink.net/~snarfel/snarfel.html
 AUDIO: