CGI script...

Hi, I want to felicitate you for this great web site!...

        I've been browsing through the site and I really find it
interresting!...

        Well, I'm actually looking for a CGI script that could allowd me to
do what you're doing in your web site... (the guestbook)...  Could you
please tell me where you got this script, or could you send me a copy of the
script... I'll find how it works...

                so Thank you for everything, I hope to hear from you soon.

                                                Louis Plante (Gee-oh)
                                                lplante@abacom.com
                                                http://abacom.com/~lplante