Sadie Plant

I wonder if anyone can help me, I've been delving into your website and have failed to find what I'm looking for ! I was previously, in a past life, a "cyber-learner of Sadie Plant at her previous post at Birmingham University. I have only recently become wired and would love to get in contact with her personally in a "netspeak" kind of way! I'd be grateful for preferably her e-mail address but I suppose snail-mail would do ! Cheers. Jacquie.