Calling Spiral/Network 23

Alright? I', part of a Manchester fanzine whose Web site gives Free party Info/ propaganda to the local readers. Please send us informattion on any festi's yu'v enjoyed this summer and one's to come. Europe is now a small place if you have a trusty van. Also we are currently using all networks possible to research and write an article about Spiral Tribe's/Network 23's paths over the last couple of years together with anecdotal evidence and the obligatory social psycological bit. Please help.
 Our Web site is also called Network 23 http://www.nwnet.co.uk/hulmecc/n-23/ easy eh?