Paranoia

Paranoia can be fun, but as Zeno once said, "if existances are many they must be like and unlike, like in that they agree, yet dislike, in that they are differant, but this is impossible, for like thing's cannot
 dislike, and dislike thing's cannot be like, therefor, existance is not many."
 We consider the thought of perception, is it diver's, or is it unified,,,,, the test is a self examination into one's perception.......for at no time, is one not being diver's or unified in their perception,,,,,so
 what is perception, we'll get to the "right" perception later....