My five year-old project of "a bridge"

I notice authors and activities on your lists with whom I was in contact from three to five years ago. I had developed at that time a list of some fifty respondents to my project, "a bridge". "a bridge" is our transitioning from our present authoritarian, heirarchial,anti-life structure to a furure locally self-sufficient,moneyless,stateless,godless social system in which all participate in the manual labor essential to meet human needs. The main idea is to procuce for human needs without the indirectness, crookedness, and dishonesty of the profit motive for production. Interested anyone? Please respond.